THE ART OF LIVING HAPPINESS PROGRAM (Oct 06 to 08)
TIMINGS: Fri: 6:30-10:00 PM; Sat & Sun 10:00 AM-1: 30 PM
The Happiness program provides tangible tools to free the mind of stress, worry & anxiety, and help people move from temporary to sustainable happiness, all while having a ton of fun! The workshop is an innovative and experiential life-skills training program that empowers you to develop a relaxed, stress-free mind and an energetic, healthy body, using the powerful tools of meditation, yoga, breathing techniques and self-exploration.This program teaches participants to thrive in life and lead with clarity of mind, resilience, purpose and belongingness.
Key features of the Workshop:
Learn powerful breathing, meditation and yoga techniques to:
- Learn Sudarshan Kriya - immensely powerful, it incorporates specific natural rhythms of breath to release stress and purify the entire system by releasing toxins at the deepest cellular level and bring one to meditation.
- Stretching and low-impact yoga for health, circulation, and physical well-being.
- Guided meditation and breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the body and mind.
- Skills for handling negative emotions and situations.
- Practical wisdom for improving focus at work and harmony in relationships.
- Guided interactive processes ... lots of fun.
Medical Research says it's a Good Idea: Ongoing research has shown that the rhythmic breathing technique Sudarshan Kriya™, and its accompanying practices (SK&P) can lead to improved physical, mental and emotional health. More details at www.artoflivingresearch.org
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Increase mental clarity and focus
- Improve time management & study skills
- Boost confidence and enthusiasm
- Find greater energy & zeal for life
- Enhance leadership abilities
- and, help you be the best YOU!
THE SAHAJ SAMADHI MEDITATION (Oct 06 to 08)
TIMINGS: Fri: 5:00-6:30 PM; Sat & Sun: 8 - 10:00 AM
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.artofliving.org/us-en/program/144593
About Sahaj Samadhi Meditation:
Many people have an interest in meditation and its benefits, but most of us find that attempts to focus and concentrate the mind are difficult – if not impossible! What is needed is a meditation that is simple and effortless, one that utilizes the natural tendency of the mind, rather than trying to subdue it.
In the Sahaj Samadhi Meditation Course you will learn an ancient practice brought to us by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar that allows the conscious mind to settle deeply into itself in a natural, easy way. Rather than being tedious or complicated, this meditation is enjoyable - and relaxing. As the mind settles down, it simply lets go of tension and stress, and centers itself in the present moment. This meditation takes no concentration, is easy to learn, and the results are immediate.
Sahaj means natural, effortless. Samadhi means the state of deep peace and rest that underlies all of our thought and activity. The effect of this practice is cumulative, seamlessly integrating the inner world of rest, peace and joy with the outer world of action and achievement. This integration of the inner and outer produces spiritual growth -- natural unfoldment of who you are, full development of body, mind and heart. The profound rest gained during meditation affects every aspect of life, bringing fresh energy and a quiet mind.